At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
The Engineering Organization develops products that help achieve that goal. From next generation AR wearables to innovative productivity software solutions, our Engineering team produce best-in-class AR products so that our customers experience the full value of DAQRI’s products as soon as they switch them on.
We are hiring a Project Manager, who will report into the Chief Operations Officer and work alongside the Engineering and Product Management Team Leaders to ensure a transparent and structured delivery of the product commitments within our roadmap. You will be responsible for the proactive management of Scope, Quality, Cost, Schedule and Risk throughout our various swim lanes of activity.
- Ownership of the Engineering Master Plans (portfolio of projects and products), including ongoing maintenance and communication of change and progress across the organization
- Management of Product risks from inception, through mitigation and into retrospective learnings
- Create and manage project plans to include schedules and resource allocations (whilst working closely with Engineering teams) to ensure on-time delivery
- Stakeholder management and report delivery, to ensure risks are escalated and progress is known throughout the organization.
- 3+ years project management for multi-discipline engineering product development within a geographically distributed environment
- Experience working with highly technical engineering teams to identify root cause of main progress blockers and risk
- Certified PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or industry equivalent
- Experience working within a Scrum based Agile development process
- Strong Communication skills
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.