At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. That’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. To achieve that our DAQRI Smart Glasses boasts the most advanced sensor suite of any wearable or mobile device to date along with unparalleled processing power to back it up.
- Explore new ideas and concepts for future product development
- Perform optical design using Optical Design Software (Zemax) or other methods as well as tolerance analysis for manufacturability.
- Liaise with suppliers on prototypes, evaluation, testing and manufacturing support
- Evaluate system optical performance through design and prototyping
- Prepare production documentation
- Experience in optical design, including ideally experience using ZEMAX and/or FRED modeling software
- Background knowledge of a broad range of optics including imaging, coatings, illumination, radiometry and photometry, geometric optics, statistics and polarization
- Knowledge and experience with color science, colorimetry, and visual optics
- Familiarity with Linux, ideally knowledge of programming with C/C+ and Zemax dlls or willingness to learn
- Feasibility studies and assembly and testing of prototypes and developing new and innovative solutions to problems
- Troubleshooting and support on existing products and prototypes
- Knowledge of standard tools and methods for data analysis and acquisition such as LabView and Matlab.
- Strong communication skills
- BSc or Masters in Physics or related Optical Sciences
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.