At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for passionate DevOps Engineer to join our Computer Vision and Application Development teams. We are looking for an expert in DevOps.
As a member of the DAQRI team you will be responsible of creating the next generation software that powers our hardware. You will work with vision based tracking and reconstruction systems, inertial measurement assisted SLAM systems, our core OS layer software, SDKs for our internal application teams as well as our customers. You will play a substantial role in providing the basis for our development of new techniques that will have a strong impact on use of our Smart Glasses.
- Maintain and extend our existing Teamcity and Jenkins CI infrastructure for cross platform builds
- Work with our researchers and developers on extending our test suites and integrating them with our CI infrastructure
- Setup new build configurations and optimize existing ones
- Support project leads with release management and deployment
- Look after our AWS cloud and local infrastructure to guarantee high availability and optimize for quick turnaround times for developers
- 3+ years of experience with administration of TeamCity or Jenkins CI instances
- 4+ years of Linux, Windows and OS X experience
- 4+ years of experience with code versioning (Git)
- 3+ years of cloud knowledge (preferably AWS)
- Scripting experience (bash, python)
- Knowledge of code quality management tools (static analysis, etc)
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.