At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. To achieve that our DAQRI Smart Glasses boasts the most advanced sensor suite of any wearable or mobile device to date along with unparalleled processing power to back it up.
We are looking for a Linux Kernel Developer to join our team. This role will be responsible for the development of the kernel modules driving the next generation DAQRI Smart Glasses. You will be an integral part of the DAQRI Vienna team, interacting closely with HW and SW teams in other DAQRI locations (UK & US).
- Drivers design, development for prototyping and production
- Working knowledge of software development tools (compilers, debuggers, emulators, etc)
- Board bring-up and programming and debugging microcontroller-based systems
- Experience analyzing existing embedded software to add features, make modifications, and/or port to different platforms
- Testing of software designs and code at the unit and system level
- Design for low power/battery and/or mobile systems
- 3+ years of academic or industry experience working with C and C++ development and debugging in Linux operating system and drivers
- 2 years of experience of Operating Systems in general
- 2 years of experience with Linux kernel architecture, kernel subsystems, and device model
- 1+ years of experience with Linux device drivers
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with PCI, SPI, UART, USB buses
- Experience with Camera (V4L2) device drivers
- Development experience on multiple platforms and devices
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment where novel ideas, designs, and methods are constantly being developed and tested
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.