At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the provision of a full resourcing service ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a growing business. Responsibilities include building attraction strategies, interview process management, offer management and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community.
The contract is for an initial 6-month period and will be based in either our Dublin or Battle office.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process from sourcing through on-site interviewing, negotiating offers, and closing candidates
- Develop and execute diverse sourcing strategies that build strong pipelines of top-tier candidates
- Work with hiring managers to build discerning evaluation process which selects top-tier candidates while avoiding bias
- Deliver an awesome candidate experience which shares insights into our culture, mission, and work and helps candidates self-identify if they are a great match
- Establish world-class recruiting culture, process, and habits in a growing organization
- Build a recruiting brand which reflects the unique DAQRI culture and mission
- Several years’ experience recruiting technical engineers.
- Skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
- A strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience using data to drive decisions and build a business case when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.