At DAQRI, we take enormous pride in our engineering to deliver the right product. We are tackling some of the toughest challenges in architecture, scalability and performance. We are looking for passionate Senior Software Engineer to join our Augmented Reality SDK team. We are looking for an expert at the interface between Unity3D, native computer vision and platform code, and the hardware graphics stack.
As a member of the DAQRI team you will be responsible of creating the next generation software that powers our hardware and software and make it available to application developers. You will work with vision based tracking and reconstruction systems, inertial measurement assisted SLAM systems, low-latency rendering pipelines, and UI/UX designed for augmented reality. Your work will contribute to developer experience of our internal app teams as well as customers. You will perform development of new techniques that will have a strong impact on use of our Smart Glasses.
- Integrate native C/C++ libraries into Unity3D and our native application framework
- Work on UnityXR for DAQRI Smart Glasses
- Profile and optimize individual application performance as well as end-to-end system performance in Unity3D and native apps
- Contribute to the design and implementation of our Unity3D SDK
- Help with evaluation of developer feedback and feature planning for our SDK
- Taking ownership of code quality and standards, contribute to automated builds and testing
- 5+ years of experience C++/C# and object-oriented programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience
- 4 years of experience with Unity3D, in particular on the integration with native code
- 2 years of experience with Augmented Reality SDKs and modern application frameworks
- 4 years of experience with 3D graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan)
- 3+years of experience with code versioning (Git, etc), continuous integration (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc) and code quality management (static analysis, etc)
- Computer vision and machine learning experience desirable
- M.S. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
Our Team: DAQRI's team of Computer Vision and Augmented Reality experts work on cutting edge technology and have a chance to make a large impact on one of the most exciting startups. Our team is composed of former academics with strong industry experience. We value high quality, robust and fast code. We put testing at the heart of our technologies, and we're excited about new algorithmic solutions.
Location: Vienna, the capital of Austria, is consistently voted the best city to live in the world (Mercer 2010-2018 Quality of Living Survey- winner 9 years in a row). Vienna is known for its coffee culture, low crime rates, music and historical architecture. Living in the heart of Europe allows easy access to most major European cities within a short train ride or a short flight.