At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
Software Engineering is at the heart of our technologies. More specifically we need to augment our Unity3D development skills, to blend the best in functionality with the best in performance and battery optimisation for our DAQRI Worksense™ productivity suite. Our Software Engineers not only write and test code but also come up with the most efficient algorithms and data structures to use on real-time problems. You will be in charge not only of designing and implementing robust software but also of pushing the capabilities of our cutting edge DAQRI Smart Glasses™.
- Develop industrial augmented reality applications on our Linux based DAQRI Smart Glasses™
- Ability to translate product requirements and concepts into software designs and implementation taking scalability and performance into consideration
- Analyze requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- 5+ years C# programming skills using Unity3D
- 1+ years of experience working with JSON and/or XML data structure
- Experience turning UI/UX designs into functioning code
- Experience collaborating with UI/UX designers and other developers in a team environment
- Experience creating Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality applications
- Experience with ARCore, ARKit, Vuforia, ARToolkit or similar
- Expertise in Object Oriented design and Software Patterns
- Knowledge of 3D modeling
- Familiarity with SCRUM methodologies, JIRA, Git and Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- C++ programming experience
- Strong communication skills
- B.S or M.S or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Science, Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field with greater than 4 years experience
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.