At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
As a Senior Hardware Engineer you are responsible for the design, testing and at scale of manufacturing of the DAQRI product design and internal prototypes. This includes schematic and PCB design, verification and validation of new designs and supporting the software and firmware integration.
- Problem solving issues on complex systems, interfacing with multiple engineering disciplines
- Instituting process methodologies to enable efficient design/development and ensure introduction of "First time right" products
- Support design of high complexity FPGA/SoC systems using Cadence Allegro front-end tools employing constraint-driven front-to-end design flow
- Degree qualified in electronic engineering or related field or significant industry experience in design
- 5+ years experience in automotive, industrial or mil/aero design and test
- In depth knowledge of high speed digital electronic and analogue design concepts
- Excellent understanding of board and system level testing, PCB technology, EE design workflows, component selection, hardware requirements generation
- Experience with producing multiple system level design architectures
- Knowledge of FPGA or high complexity processor architectures
- Experience in Cadence design work-flow
- Experience with Linux OS and low level Linux components
- VHDL / C / C++ programming experience
- Experience designing high efficiency DC/DC power supplies
- Knowledge of video system interfaces and standards
- Knowledge of optical design methodologies and impact on HW design
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Thirst for designing the highest complexity, most robust future products
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. The DAQRI Smart Glasses™ are improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland, and Austria.