At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
DAQRI is currently searching for a dynamic Solutions Sales Specialist. This position involves technical sales and territory development for our Augmented Reality wearable product suite. Our target customers are industrial markets like power generation, mining, oil & gas, water & wastewater, manufacturing, life sciences, etc. This role is responsible for covering our EMEA North territory (Irl, UK, Benelux and Scandinavia) to identify opportunities and influence customer buying decisions to exceed sales goals.
- Secure new customer wins for DAQRI: Maximize new customer acquisition collaborating with internal stakeholders to present DAQRI product value propositions that align to customer’s business needs and digital transformation agenda
- Develop strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Understand competitor solutions and products and drive compete messaging to increase DAQRI Solutions penetration
- Take ownership of targets and quotas for your areas and manage monthly reporting.
- Provide constative sales services for our customers; help build ROI and payback justification for DAQRI products
- Work on the full sales cycle from negotiating to closing to ongoing support
- Generate new leads through territory planning, call down campaigns, events, and demos and conduct personal campaigns to discover new opportunities
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline
- At least 4 years’ experience in technical sales or business development experience
- Major or minor in computer science, mathematics or engineering. Experience in one of these relevant fields is a bonus, computer science, mathematics or engineering.
- Action oriented and results driven; ability to move quickly and with purpose without being abrasive
- A “hunter” mentality
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Efficiency - get significant results with minimal waste of resources and time
- High level of honesty & integrity with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Follow through on commitments (Make a promise; keep a promise)
- Openness to ideas, suggestions and criticism
- Value added mindset
- Proactive mindset - ability to take action without instructions and bring new ideas to the team
- Fluency in English and ANOTHER LANGUAGE in the region is a bonus
- Experience selling to industrial customers is preferred
DAQRI, the leader in Professional Grade AR™, empowers workforces to be more effective. DAQRI Worksense™ and DAQRI Smart Glasses® link digital content to the real world to accelerate productivity, communication, and key business processes. From the office to the factory floor, DAQRI customers improve workplace efficiency, safety, and their bottom line.