At DAQRI, we work every day to change the world by changing the way the world works. We are looking for a System Integration and Test Engineer who is passionate about automation and has a strong commitment to work in a team driven environment. The person in this role will interact closely with our software and hardware teams to define test goals, write test plans, execute tests, troubleshoot and perform analysis.
- Test firmware and software releases on the DAQRI portfolio of products, starting out with a focus on the Smart Helmet and Smart Glasses.
- Plan test cases and test coverage.
- Perform manual testing.
- Use scripting skills to build testing applications.
- Set up and run tests on all layers of our platform including (but not limited to) devices, software, cloud-based systems, UI, and our SDKs.
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- 2+ years of experience in system integration and test engineering for a product that spans everything from cloud space to the device, including multiple platforms running on the device.
- A love of testing software at all levels and the scripting skills to back it up.
- An eye for UI including experience in usability testing and general understanding and appreciation of workflows and polish when it comes to UI/UX.
- Experience working in a fast-paced development environment.
- Experience in automated testing is a plus.
- Experience with Unity is a plus.
DAQRI provides the complete professional AR platform - devices, operating system, and extensions - to build AR solutions for your organization. The cutting-edge DAQRI Visual Operating System™ (Vos) powers DAQRI Smart Glasses™ to transform how you design, build, maintain and collaborate. DAQRI was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.