The Technical Sales Specialist is ultimately responsible for the success of DAQRI’s portfolio of accounts and will act as a trusted advisor to our customers in both a pre-sales and post-sales capacity. This role ensures that DAQRI’s customers are set up for success by assisting with solution strategies, answering technical questions, delivering support and enabling customers to achieve value and partners, by delivering technical support, customer training, and implementation services.
- Deliver targeted product demonstrations individually and as part of a team.
- Deliver implementation services covering all aspects of proof of concept, deployment and system maintenance.
- Design and deliver customer training, focusing on product release readiness, adoption growth and future technology needs.
- Provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions specific to customers’ technical and business needs.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and become an expert on customers’ implementations.
- Develop a keen understanding of our customers' business goals and requirements.
- Deliver technical support on our AR platform to DAQRI’s customers, largely through phone, video chat, email and community forums.
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical issues, challenges and business issues to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify the source of issues and work with the appropriate teams to address and eliminate repeat issues.
- Monitor and identify trends in DAQRI’s adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers, as well as internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in software development, deployment or consulting.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in defining system and/or software requirements for new implementations.
- Experience in project management.
- Professional level proficiency in one or more additional languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish).
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, a problem-solving attitude, and a curious mind.
- Ability to navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative and can work across functions to solve customer issues.
- A flexible, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Unity/C#.
- Experience working with the development tools of existing AR and VR tools such as DAQRI, Vuforia, Cardboard, HoloLens, Oculus, etc.
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies.
- Experience supporting large scale customer accounts.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. The DAQRI Smart Glasses™ are improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in the UK, Ireland and Austria.