Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring an experienced scan review associate to deliver a best-in-class service to our dental practice clients. As a frontline operator, you will interface with our users by providing feedback on digital impressions, develop feedback loops and work with operations leadership to build out our product. This is a great opportunity for someone with an expansive dental design background to make an impact in a growing and fast-paced environment. Working hours are Tuesday-Friday, Saturday 9-5:30pm EST and Saturday 9-4pm EST.
What You’ll Do
- Review Trios scans live with the customer team for typical dental issues and coach our team on scanning best practices
- Provide live feedback and suggestions for better capturing data intra-orally
- Review scans post submission to identify trends with dental practices moving to digital
- Live review of Drs first cases with digital for feedback and support
- Speak to Dr.’s regarding technical case instructions and act as a point of escalation on difficult case
- Communicate with our internal team in order to relay design questions or issues to Doctors
- Strong attention to detail, reviewing orders and scans
- Work with other designers on projects ad hod
- Host trainings within the CX team on expert dental knowledge transfer
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years CAD/CAM experience using 3shape in specialized/trained across multiple product skus
- Extensive knowledge of dental anatomy and terminology knowledge (such as, identifying tooth margin, tissue over margin, bite alignment)
- Chairside experience along with lab experience preferred
- Experience using Intra-oral scanner software & hardware
- Basic Understanding of Tech platforms and the ability to Learn knew platforms quickly
- Ability to adapt and empathize with customers to de-escalate situations and offer solutions to resolve client issues and deliver a great experience through oral and written communication
- Ability and desire to work in ambiguous, high velocity environments
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner
Bonus Points For
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Dandy is $57,000 - $63,500 plus equity. Actual compensation is based on a number of factors including, but not limited to the primary work location, candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off and fitness reimbursements.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration statusor any other legally protected characteristics.