Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is building a best-in-class outside sales team, and is looking to expand into several major metro markets. We are seeking highly driven, motivated, and passionate sales professionals, who are interested in being the ambassadors within these brand new territories. You will have the opportunity to own and drive new business, helping Dandy to continue to build our brand, as the biggest disrupter for technology within the dental industry.
What You'll Do
- Map and blueprint your individual geographical territory to create opportunities for business; we will build your territory around your specific location
- Communicate with gatekeepers and other office personnel, to attempt to set lunch and learns or meetings with prospective doctors
- Manage a sales pipeline effectively, by consistently and creatively prospecting and following up via phone, email, or in-office visits
- Track your sales activity using Salesforce and strive to exceed sales goals and monthly quotas
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years of field sales experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience closing deals with small or medium sized businesses
- High sense of urgency and great attention to detail
- Ability to hunt, prospect, and generate new opportunities within an assigned territory
- Experience working with Salesforce or related CRM
- Proven track record of success within sales
Bonus Points For
- Past training or knowledge of sales methodologies (ex: MEDDIC, Challenger Sale)
- Experience working within the medical or SaaS industry
- Success with building out a brand new territory with a start-up company
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off and fitness reimbursements.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration statusor any other legally protected characteristics.