Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is seeking an outstanding Senior Financial Analyst to support our finance team and drive analytical processes to support mission critical business decisions. You’ll be joining a small but highly motivated team at an inflection point in our growth and will play a fundamental role in helping to build out our finance organization.
We are looking for a finance professional with proven experience in financial modeling, reporting, budgeting, and collaborative financial decision-making. The ideal candidate will be excited to roll up their sleeves and become a part of the business, rather than a traditional observer crunching numbers from a distance. You will help the Finance function to support a rapidly growing, complex and data-intensive business to provide the critical information flow that will allow Dandy to effectively allocate its resources during a period of rapid and sustained growth.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and continuously develop our financial modeling and reporting to enable effective decision-making across Dandy’s business.
- Rapidly build tools and frameworks to directly influence decision making and provide deep insight into what is happening in the business.
- Support the planning and budget processes, working closely with functional departments to develop short- and long-range targets, while tracking and reporting on performance relative to plan on a rolling basis.
- Partner with the Accounting team to support finalizing, compiling, and analyzing month-end financial results for the purpose of management reporting; drive a process for integrating actual results into the latest forecast.
- Collaborate with the Sales & Marketing, Growth, Operations, and Data & Analytics teams to develop a granular understanding of the key customer, operational, and financial metrics to drive growth and margin improvement.
- Support strategic initiatives by working with stakeholders across the company to develop business cases, provide financial analysis, and drive the FP&A function as a proven center of thought partnership and analytical excellence.
- Provide accurate, precise, and timely reporting, while updating and modifying existing reports and analyses as needed.
- Drive process improvements in the areas of month-end reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of investment banking, private equity, hedge fund, corporate finance, FP&A, or related experience.
- Strong academic track record with a degree in Finance, Economics, or a quantitative field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Docs, with an aptitude for new systems and tools (e.g. BI, FP&A solutions, and ERPs).
- Sharp and critical thinking skills.
- An ability to research and learn when you may not know something and work resourcefully to get things done.
- A track record of success in a hyper growth/fast-paced environment, where expectations for timeliness, precision, and accuracy are high.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proactive and collaborative approach; you love working with people and people love working with you.
Bonus Points For
- Experience working with high-growth companies in the medical or technology space.
- Experience with implementing systems and tools.
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.