Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
About Dandy Data
Data Analytics and Data Science are a fundamental part of Dandy’s core offerings and are key pillars for its success. Dandy is constantly adding new product offerings or taking over more pieces of our (very complex) production chain, and we suspect that there will be plenty of very interesting fundamental data problems for a very long time.
Dandy’s data program is led by a team with a proven track record of building data practices at hypergrowth companies. We are all aligned on the mission of propelling the company to market dominance. Simultaneously, we also believe that promoting individual growth is part and parcel of this mission and the best way to achieve success. Whether you want to grow technically (self-directed training days every quarter, technical discussions at dandy run from analytics tools through to ML for point-cloud image segmentation) or organizationally (all work is highly cross functional and we want you to be as independent as possible as quickly as possible) we think Dandy is the place for you. You will be strongly supported in pushing your comfort zone as far out as makes sense, and the opportunities for doing that here are much more numerous than most places.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to drive the company forward using data. You will partner with stakeholders closely but also be tightly integrated into an industry-leading data practice.
What You'll Do
- Be a strategic leader/partner for stakeholder teams, helping them push their part of the business forward in the Dandy way
- Own relevant data domains completely. This boils down to:
- Partner with your stakeholders to drive the company forward with data
- Develop analytics frameworks that structure how the company thinks and bring new levels of high-level and low-level insight
- Be the ultimate steward of the data under your purview, from data model capture design to frameworks to accessibility to metrics to strategic analysis
- Be a great hands-on IC even if it’s only a fraction of your time
- Support the rapid individual growth of your reports in the service of the company’s goals and their personal goals
- 3+ years of experience leading a high performing data analytics team
- Demonstrated track record of data domain ownership as described above
- Strong technical skills, especially SQL and general scripting (ex: python)
- Strong analytical aptitude - you tackle unusual problems with ease and can create entirely unheard of frameworks
- Track record of supercharging reports’ growth, or demonstrating potential to do so
- Demonstrated track record of building out a self-serve BI ecosystem
- DBT + Looker experience
- Basic ML
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.