Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring a Manager to lead our Onboarding Champions to ensure the successful digital transformation of each new Dandy customer. The Dandy Onboarding Champion Team develops and drives execution of bespoke learning pathways that meet the unique needs of each new Dandy customer.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate the professional development of Onboarding Champions through quality assurance and career experiences designed to stretch them and to build new skills and competencies.
- Create a culture of feedback on your team by regularly sharing positive and constructive feedback and welcoming feedback from team members.
- Manage team member time-off requests to optimize work/ life balance while ensuring that onboarding is not a bottleneck for Dandy new customer growth.
- Drive new hire onboarding and continuing learning and development programs for your team.
- Identify and create process improvements and design feedback loops into every system.
- Make sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information.
- Structure work to maximize the customer experience while promoting work / life balance, employee engagement, and a healthy team culture.
- Select talent and build a team with a diverse mix of styles, perspectives, and experience.
- Gain insight into customer needs and identify opportunities to improve the onboarding program.
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a people leadership role preferably in customer success, training, or account management.
- Strong facilitation and public speaking skills.
- Desire to work in ambiguous, high velocity environments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working in a dental practice or lab
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Fluency in a second language
- Exposure to healthcare environments or stakeholders
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.