Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is building and bringing several new products to market quickly. We are looking for an exceptional Sr. / Principal PMM to partner cross-functionally to successfully launch and grow these new products. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this highly-visible role will work closely with sales, marketing, product, and operations to manage all PMM functions for one or more products, including: GTM strategy and launch, positioning and messaging, pricing and packaging, sales enablement, and collateral.
What You'll Do
Go-to-Market Strategy & Launch
- Define and own the go-to-market strategy and launch for your respective products. Build the positioning, messaging, and integrated marketing plans in collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Sales.
- Drive product adoption with clear and compelling value propositions, positioning, launch strategies, and tactics.
- Help shape the story and content that will capture new customers and increase our existing footprint with current customers.
Positioning and Messaging
- Have the ability to synthesize complicated product functions into simple, everyday language that will resonate with our target market.
- Create messaging and content for different stages of the buyer’s journey. Content may include email, web, datasheets, presentations, videos and more.
- Deliver high-impact sales tools - the PMM will help empower the sales team to sell and market more effectively.
Pricing and packaging
- Understand our target market’s willingness to pay and competitive pricing strategies. Create the packaging and pricing for our products and services in collaboration with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Build deep product and customer knowledge - the PMM needs to know their products inside and out, being one of the go-to resources on product features, capabilities and how they are used by our customers.
- Ongoing growth marketing support – as the expert on the buyer and product, your input will help the demand gen marketing team drive leads and funnel growth.
What We're Looking For
- 5-7+ years of product marketing experience at a technology/health science organization
- A creative problem solver with an appetite to always be learning
- Exceptional communication skills, especially writing. Strong presentation skills are highly preferred
- Can work independently or in groups, and know when to ask for feedback or help
- Proven track record of juggling and prioritizing a number of key tasks, collaborating with other members of the marketing, sales, and product teams, while always thinking and working towards the strategic goals of the business and team
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA or graduate degree is a plus
Bonus Points For
- B2B SMB product marketing experience
- You’re a self-starter and take ownership, but in a collaborative and inclusive manner
- Product marketing certification from Pragmatic Marketing or Product Marketing Alliance is a plus
- Relentlessly positive attitude, a strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.