Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring a Customer Success lead to build out client-facing support infrastructure and deliver a best-in-class experience to our dental practice clients as they onboard with Dandy. As a frontline operator, you will interface with our users, develop feedback loops, and work with operations leadership to build out our product.
What You'll Do
- Gain a deep understanding of restorative dentistry to assist doctors transition to a digital lab
- Serve as a product expert and provide support to our dental practice clients and dental lab vendors
- Work daily on the front line small cohort of customers answering all their dental questions about material, fit and make
- Training day email follow-up if they don’t have standard pricing, and training day follow-up
- Provide live support to dental practices, aiding them in the use of the intraoral scanner and coaching them on best practices when capturing images.
- Support the Drs through superior technology support- reviewing their orders and assisting with their dental scans
- Surprise and delight our customers through superior issue resolution
- Identify operational bottlenecks and share scalable solutions to the OPS and AM teams that grow our capacity
- Directly work with Drs on inbound requests.
- Act as an “onboarding specialist” to newer dental practices to our platform (0-10 orders)
- FCM booking/coordination as needed, follow up on training notes and questions they may have
- Follow-up on first scan/FCM feedback for practice. Follow-up on no shows
- Post training scheduling for additional topics that trainer either didn't have time for isn’t comfortable covering (implants, partials/dentures, aligners)
- Follow-up if no orders submitted
- Schedule time with CDT if they are running into issues capturing margin, retraction, etc.
- Follow-up on order feedback / preference adjustments (email/call/text) or adding new doctors and setting up preferences
- Answering calls to direct extension on shipping updates, material changes, etc.
- KPIS responsible for: Dr scanning time and flagging to training for retraining
- Build out SOPs for all of the above
What We're Looking For
- 2 years of professional work in a startup, big tech, consulting, or finance environment
- Ability to resolve client issues and deliver a great experience through phone, chat, and in-person communication
- Desire to work in ambiguous, high velocity environments
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
Bonus Points For
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Exposure to healthcare environments or stakeholders
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.