Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring an experienced HR professional to join our rapidly growing venture-backed company. In this role, you’ll work as the first dedicated business partner to our Internal Functions, which includes our Legal, Finance, Recruiting, IT, and Dental Design teams. You’ll partner with business leaders to help drive a sustainable, performance-oriented culture, leading initiatives around employee growth, training & development, and org design. You will be responsible for maintaining org health across a hybrid workforce, based both in NYC and across the country, with a diversity of experiences.
What You'll Do
- Build, measure, and drive success across key People Operations metrics including employee retention, engagement, and performance.
- Collaborate with the business team to craft and execute strong new hire training and onboarding programs, especially crucial as the org rapidly scales
- Be a trusted thought partner and collaborator for team managers and leadership
- Work across leadership to craft growth and development plans across the organization
- Provide org-specific policy guidance and manage employee relations
What We're Looking For
- At least 6 years of success in the HR and People Operations field
- Strong understanding of a broad range of HR programs including performance management, organizational excellence, payroll and compensation, and employee relations
- Demonstrated ability to drive collaboration and influence stakeholders
- Strong operational aptitude to understand the fundamentals of the business and drive people processes at scale, especially in a hypergrowth environment
- Highest degree of trustworthiness, integrity, and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Have specific experience in driving HR success with a venture-backed company in hypergrowth
- Have specific experience supporting Internal Functions
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.