Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring an experienced and empathetic Business Recruiter to join our rapidly growing venture-backed company. The Recruiting team owns all the end-to-end hiring processes, candidate experience and hiring manager relationships. In this role, you’ll deliver exceptional candidate experience in a super fast growing company. This opportunity is great if you’re looking to make a huge impact in a company that truly values the Recruiting team - just wait until you hear about our Recruiting tech stack!
What You'll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, sourcing and building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and managing the offer process
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse A+ talent at all levels through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals
- Be a strategic partner to Dandy’s leadership team by providing compensation advice, market insights, recruiting metrics, and strategies to improve the efficiency of the funnel
- Build and provide data-driven insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve our recruiting processes and strategies
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience working with hiring managers and closing candidates
- Track record of success recruiting and hiring for roles at all levels, from high-volume associate to VP level positions
- Excellent networker and understand how to effectively engage high calibre candidates across multiple business functions
- Excellent communicator and have the ability to persuade and advise executives on recruiting best practices
- Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
Bonus Points For
- You have experience recruiting in a hyper growth environment
- You obsess about how to deliver exceptional candidate experience at every stage of the recruiting process
- You have experience being a strategic partner to your hiring managers
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.