Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring a Strategy and Planning Manager to join our rapidly growing venture-backed company. In this role, you’ll work to build strategy and analytical infrastructure that brings our various business units together as we scale.
What You'll Do
- Own product line and customer pod metrics including churn reduction, wallet share, refabrication rate, and CRM utilization
- Manage day-to-day marketplace capacity & volumes by routing the correct orders to the correct lab & designer
- Forecast long-term supply needs based on expected demand & work with lab operations to fulfill lab requirements
- Manage order lifecycle by proactively ensuring orders meet expected SLAs at every phase of the order process
- Own product line and customer pod performance & drive growth though strategic business decisions based on opportunity areas.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of operations analytics and/or strategy work in a finance, consulting, or startup environment
- Experience using data to analyze performance and drive strategic decision making
- Track record of success in building new operational processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate new product opportunities by bringing internal stakeholders and existing/ new partners together
- Experience working as part of a high-performing interconnected operations team
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- Proven capabilities in evaluating operational gaps/ weaknesses
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For
- Experience with marketplace models
- Experience with Excel, SQL, Looker, Python
- Investment banking or management consulting backgrounds
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Outstanding professional references to share
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.