Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring a Customer Onboarding & Training Specialist to facilitate inspiring onboarding experiences for new customers. Training Specialists will prepare practices with the technical knowledge they need to create accurate digital impressions.
What You'll Do
- Teach clinical leaders how to positively transform their practices through adopting digital dentistry, creating promoters and building transformational relationships along the way.
- Facilitate a series of highly-customized onboarding sessions while getting each new Dandy customer set up for success as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Engage clinical staff, such as doctors, dental assistants, and hygienists, with encouragement and empathy as they traverse the digital learning curve.
- Keep new and existing customers motivated as they approach new Dandy products and services.
- Provide effective and appropriate feedback to peers and managers on a regular basis, both positive and constructive.
- Participate in program improvement initiatives through regular feedback and ideation.
- Create an easy and enjoyable experience for new customers through impeccable planning and customer service.
What We're Looking For
- Experience working in a dental practice or lab as an assistant, technician, hygienist, or dentist.
- Certification as a CDA, RDA, RDH, CDT, DDS, or DMD.
- A strong drive to ensure customer success and to create Dandy promoters with every customer interaction.
- Excellent facilitation and public speaking skills.
- Desire to work in a high-velocity environment that can be ambiguous at times.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Availability to work a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.
- We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Fluency in a second language
- Exposure to healthcare environments or stakeholders
- Adult learning or training facilitation experience
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.