Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy brings the operating system for dentistry to our customers through dedicated customer aligned teams called Customer Pods. Pods are a cross functional team of account management and customer experience professionals that collectively drive growth, retention and engagement across a book of business. We’re hiring a proven and high energy commercial leader to lead our Customer Pods, account management and customer success support functions. You will lead these teams to bring our products, services and technology to all new and existing customers while working closely with Sales, Product Lines and company leadership to deliver an aggressive growth strategy and an obsession for customer outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Build and lead our Customer Pod teams to collectively achieve company growth and customer success targets by delivering the operating system for dentistry to all Dandy customers.
- Staff and train teams to deliver expert and customer obsessed experiences for hundreds of new customers per month and thousands of existing customers.
- Create and implement systematic approaches and mechanisms in account management and customer success to empower the Pods to grow revenue, retain and delight customers.
- Scope and execute plans to scale the Pod model including the development of functional support teams to deliver a ‘small lab experience’ to all customers as the business scales.
- Run agile routines for the commercial teams and coach them to achieve goals.
- Create and sustain an energizing, growth and inclusive culture for the team.
- Drive the company to adaptively act on the highest impact customer opportunities and issues
- Partner with Sales, Product Lines and company leadership to grow the business.
- 10+ years of experience leading integrated account management and customer success teams.
- 5+ years leading large teams with modern empowering/enabling techniques
- Experience in B2B high growth tech company environment with a proven track record of success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with customers, colleagues, and third parties
- Overall track record of professional success in an executive leadership capacity
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with service and operationally intensive business
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.