Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
A Dandy Customer Pod Lead delivers the operating system for dentistry to an exclusive portfolio of customers by continuously driving growth, retention and customer engagement. You will own a book of business end to end and lead a cross functional team (‘Customer Pod’) to create a small business experience for customers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a Customer Pod to grow a book of business and serve customers with extreme urgency.
- Manage the strategic relationship with key accounts in your portfolio and create account-based ownership across your Customer Pod team
- Plan and execute account and portfolio based growth strategies to achieve growth, retention and customer experience goals.
- Run the routines and prioritization of your Customer Pod team to inspire and mechanize performance.
- Capture actionable voice of customer feedback and follow through on the feedback loops for the customer.
- Create and promote a highly energized, growth and inclusive culture for the team.
- Identify process, systems and technology improvements needed to unlock growth in your portfolio
- Create and execute robust relationships and processes with sales to onboard new clients.
- Become proficient in all product line offerings and processes to create a single storefront experience for customers.
- Act as coach, mentor and educator to cross functional Customer Pod team members.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure goals are met.
- 5+ years of experience in a account management or a customer facing commercial role
- 2+ years in a lead or player coach capacity
- Experience in B2B high growth tech company environment with a proven track record of success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with customers, colleagues, and third parties
- Overall track record of professional success in a commercial team leadership capacity
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.