Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
As a Strategic Sourcing Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing existing lab partner relationships, with a focus on scaling strategy, operational execution, quality improvements and P&L management. You will be responsible for continuously leveling up your lab’s to meet the industry-leading Dandy standards which will include capacity planning, pitching and project managing new initiatives, change management for rolling out new Dandy initiatives and generally managing the day to day operation of your labs. This will require you to work with the lab management teams, lab IT teams, internal product team, and other parts of the Dandy Operations organization. You will be the internal advocate for your labs and represent your lab’s success in meetings with leadership while continuously finding ways to improve overall lab performance.
What You'll Do
- Own a portfolio of lab relationships including managing and reporting on KPIs and scaling the business they do with Dandy
- Define and communicate strategy to scale each lab account
- Negotiate pricing terms for assigned accounts on a regular cadence
- Lead internal and external business reviews covering strategic initiatives
- Create initial business cases, volume forecasts, determine allocations, and plan capacity for each lab
- Project manage the rollout of new Dandy lab initiatives
- Manage daily activities to ensure on time, quality products are delivered from your labs
- Identify opportunities for improvement related on on time delivery or quality at your labs
- Build positive working relationships with lab management teams to maximize scale and incentivize partnership
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of improving KPIs for vendors or clients managed
- Comfortable performing data analysis and making decisions based on the results.
- Ability to balance time spent between strategic initiatives and diving into the details when necessary.
- Experience conducting QBRs meetings through video-conference tools (and feel comfortable about it), as well as direct face-to-face meetings and presentations
- Comfortable approaching and building successful relationships with senior leadership
- Experience building capacity models and projections
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.