Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
We’re hiring our first Technical Recruiting Manager to build and run our technical recruiting practice at Dandy. This person will run full-cycle autonomous searches across engineering, data, and product roles, working to close top-flight candidates. They’ll also build fundamental hiring infrastructure and grow a team of junior recruiters underneath them.
What You'll Do
- Run a rigorous full-cycle recruiting process to source, interview, and close top-tier tech candidates
- Create new candidate channels and perform funnel analyses to determine optimal sourcing strategies
- Build and oversee agency recruiting relationships
- Hire a team of junior recruiters to help execute your vision
- Partner with hiring managers on all aspects of the recruiting process including ideal candidate profile creation, interview process design, compensation planning, and negotiations
- Optimize current recruiting processes and build new ones from the ground up, with a special emphasis on sourcing channels, employer branding, and candidate experience
- Support scaling recruiting operations - you will need to work smarter and not just harder
- Connect the recruiting process to larger post-hire culture initiatives
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of tech recruiting experience in a high-growth startup environment (SaaS work is highly preferred)
- Experience with the full recruiting cycle, with an emphasis on closing high level candidates
- Ability to punch through ambiguity and ramp up quickly with limited resources
- Deep experience with standard recruiting tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Resource, GSuite), and a desire to explore and implement new tools to further streamline the recruiting process
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Player/coach experience as either a team lead or manager
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.