Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
As we grow out our go-to-market strategy, we’re hiring our first Marketing Operations resource to build marketing technology and process infrastructure to help us execute an aggressive growth strategy.
What You'll Do
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and other marketing tech stack tools (Sendoso, Drift, Ringlead, etc)
- Project Management of new Marketing technology and capability implementation, recommends new technology or processes to further improve or optimize Dandy’s Marketing technology stack and lead flow processes
- Work cross-functionally to build and maintain lead routing & follow up processes to ensure there are no gaps in follow up
- Act a subject matter expert on lead flow processes, inbound lead routing, lead and opportunity management
- Build and maintain Salesforce.com use of Campaigns to track marketing efforts from ‘Top of Funnel to Closed Won Revenue’
- Create a repository of documented marketing processes and become the subject matter expert in order to facilitate training
- Own the marketing integration and data model to ensure seamless and consistent data flow within Marketo and all associated systems, while maintaining data integrity
- Create marketing KPI reports to provide timely insights into marketing campaign performance
- Develops and manages regulatory process design, adherence, and documentation as it relates to email database management within
- Marketing & Sales systems (CASL, CAN SPAM, CCPA & GDPR)
- Partner closely with Sales Operations to implement people process and technology related to improving lead flow processes
- Presents insights and recommendations identified (as required) in a clear manner, that will inform the strategies of the marketing team to accelerate growth
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing operations or automation
- Demonstrated proficiency in Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience in B2B high growth tech company environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with staff, colleagues and third parties
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.