Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
As we grow out our go-to-market strategy, we’re hiring our first Field Marketer leader to create events and participate in industry events while supporting future field sales staff to create pipelines and convert prospects to customers. You will work closely with the GTM leadership to execute an aggressive growth strategy.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate territory planning and execution with sales & marketing stakeholders to build marketing event and program calendars to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Manage all aspects of virtual events, physical events, and webinar coordination including strategy, objectives materials creation, event messaging/marketing, coordinating speakers, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, and logistics.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Create custom events by geographic region that combine customers and prospects for targeted prospect conversions
- Partner with product marketing and creative to develop content and deliverables that are aligned to the target audience, personas, and market segmentation based on the needs of the territories.
- Strategize, order and deliver promotional items to support sales & events, manage direct mail campaigns.
- Research industry events and marketing/campaign opportunities and evaluate sponsorship based on Dandy’s objectives and target audience.
- Complete quarterly budget reviews and ROI analysis; pivot strategy to align with findings.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and budgets.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Field and/or event marketing
- Previous experience in managing events and marketing campaigns
- Experience in B2B high growth tech company environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with staff, colleagues, and third parties
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.