Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
Dandy is hiring a Director of Strategy to build analytical infrastructure and develop strategic initiatives that solve complex business problems spanning multiple core functions. This person will be responsible for analyzing our company's biggest challenges, ideating project and program-based solutions, and rolling them out to the business at large. It's a high impact role that will unlock massive scale for the company as we enter our next stage of growth.
What You'll Do
- Drive strategic thinking across the operations and strategy teams and connect group-level goals to company-wide KPIs
- Perform deep analysis on complex business issues, many of which will be related to scale
- Collaborate with executive leadership to rollout system improvements and new programs, bringing your strategic vision to life
- Lead operational execution of special projects and new initiatives across multiple business units by bringing diverse stakeholders together
- Leverage a wealth of disparate data sources to drive strategic decision making
What We're Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, or startup environments
- Track record of success driving strategy and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and operate at a granular level when needed
- Experience using data to analyze performance and drive strategic decision making
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- Proven capabilities in evaluating operational gaps/ weaknesses
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
What Benefits We Offer
- Fully sponsored best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.