Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
We’re hiring our first person in our Revenue Operations function to be focused on the administration of our Salesforce CRM technology. We are looking for a Salesforce Admin who also loves learning new systems and applications that integrate with Salesforce. You possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment during this next stage of our hyper-growth.
What You’ll Do
- Lead Serve as a System Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 75+ users and growing rapidly
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, workflows, integrations, and other routine tasks such as updating fields
- Manage a complex database infrastructure that ties together several cross-functional systems and ensure data integrity
- Complete regular internal system audits and updates
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex data issues across multiple objects
- Assist in training of users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Perform database maintenance tasks and duplicate entry cleansing
- Importing and exporting data for bulk updating
- Preparing basic reports for Revenue and other departments
- Documenting all Salesforce.com processes, workflows, and field management
- Work with other systems that integrate with Salesforce and hold the standard for data in our systems
- Evaluate salesforce.com ecosystem tools to improve the Dandy organizational SFDC processes
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience in a high-growth startup environment (SaaS work is highly preferred)
- Experience with B2B sales to SMB prospects
- Commitment to continuous improvement and desire to learn new sales concepts via rigorous training
- Ability to punch through ambiguity and ramp up quickly with limited resources
- Experience with standard sales tools and a desire to explore and implement new tools to further streamline the sales process
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, a strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.