Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
We’re hiring our first person to build our Revenue Operations function as we build the go-to-market team from the ground up. You’ll be developing a new small group of analytics and tools across Sales, Marketing, and Account Management that will provide the tech stack support but more importantly, the analytics from these tools to drive revenue during this next stage of our hyper-growth.
What You'll Do
- Lead and build the RevOps strategy to include Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Account Management Operations, Customer and Prospect database, and Sales Enablement
- Build and develop the Sales Operations functions to include and support Salesforce, Outreach, Gong as well as analytical support to include lead and territory assignment, pipeline management, forecasting, deal desk, and incentive compensation
- Create the Marketing Operations functions to include and support Marketo, Ringlead, Sendoso, Chilipiper as well as analytical support for lead scoring, campaign management, and account-based marketing
- Develop the Account Management Operations function to include and support GetFeedback but also analytical support around churn, net revenue retention, upsells, cross-sells, expansion, NPS, and customer health scores
- Maintain and enhance our proprietary customer and prospect database to help prioritize inbound customers, focus on top outbound targets, and support the various go to market revenue lanes of the Company
- Create a sales enablement function to support the ongoing training and development of our increasing sales staff
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of revenue operations experience in a high-growth startup environment (SaaS work is highly preferred)
- Experience with referral partnerships in B2B sales to SMB prospects
- Commitment to continuous improvement and desire to learn new sales concepts via rigorous training
- Ability to punch through ambiguity and ramp up quickly with limited resources
- Experience with standard sales tools and a desire to explore and implement new tools to further streamline the sales process
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Exposure to healthcare environments or stakeholders
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.