Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
The Operations Associate, Travel Team will work on site at our manufacturing partners to help drive process improvement and operational excellence. Partnering with our Lab Operations team in New York City, this role will include getting close to processes and understanding all of the detailed workflows, providing recommendations to leadership regarding improvements and innovation that will be required. Focus will be on analyzing and executing on efficiency improvement and establishing metrics to track changes.
This role can be based in New York City or any other geographic area, and will require up to 80% travel.
What You'll Do
- Travel to partner labs across the United States as an evangelist for the Dandy brand and operational process
- Focus on key operational tasks inclusive of evaluation of current process and recommended improvements.
- Submission/tracking of product requests associated with process enhancement for the labs including User acceptance testing for enhancements.
- Ability to push initiatives from inception to completion.
- Use analytics tools to evaluate current processes and determine how to improve our lab manufacturing processes.
- Evaluate Standard Operating Procedures for each area of the labs; update and maintain in accordance with new initiatives
- Research & implement third party tools/software, training and methodologies to ensure auditing success.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline required
- Experience developing and improving process with a track record
- Experience leading transformation projects from start to finish
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification a plus
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively manage communication between Dandy and our labs related to process change
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the year is required
- Overall track record of academic and professional success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Exposure to healthcare environments or stakeholders
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.