Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
As we grow out our go-to-market strategy, we’re hiring our first Marketing Graphic Designer to work designing and creating marketing materials, including social media campaigns, landing pages, email campaigns, 1-sheeters, and SWAG. The focus will be on marketing and sales growth initiatives and customer-facing material.
What You'll Do
- Work with our lead designer and contribute to the Dandy brand guidelines and creative direction of the organization in Marketing and Sales, becoming the knowledgeable resource and expert on brand guidelines.
- Work cross-functionally across all key Marketing disciplines, learning about each of their projects and goals, and working on unique ways to support each of them with creative resources.
- Brainstorm and determine the direction of best practices and workarounds for projects, developing creative solutions.
- Work constructively with the team to provide creative feedback, and brainstorm regularly.
- Work across both the pre-sales and post-sales side, tailoring the design to match the audience while keeping to our brand guidelines and true to our product.
- Working on unique projects daily, such as creative direct mail kits, white papers, ebooks, social campaigns, ad campaigns, landing page design, email marketing, event creative, website improvements, illustrations, iconography, blog creative, podcast creative, swag design, and more!
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of work experience as a graphic designer
- Graphic design qualification and/or portfolio that demonstrates high quality work
- Ability to do illustration, Animation, and video
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and project managers at once.
- Strong communication skills, eagerness to pitch creative ideas, and experience managing expectations and fast-paced creative deadlines.
- Excellent design proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Acrobat. Adobe After Effects and other video editing software. Knowledge of Figma is a plus.
- Knowledge of design techniques across digital and print.
- Experience with branding, image editing, prototyping, data design, iconography, color theory, typography, grid structure, campaign design best practices.
- Technically proficient in using project management software, such as Asana with strong time management skills. Enjoys using Slack and team communication tools.
- Experience in B2B high growth tech company environment
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.