Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy is hiring a Revenue Operations Analyst to build the fundamental architecture that powers our sales team. As our company grows, this person will build databases and infrastructure that will empower our world class go-to-market function as we scale (we expect GTM to grow from 5 to 75 headcount in the next 12 months).
What You'll Do
- Build, clean, and maintain our revenue and sales data to help power strategic decisions and provide actionable insights
- Manage incoming data requests and prioritize the highest value projects in an organized fashion
- Use your master SQL skills to craft cutting edge data solutions
- Develop a comprehensive database covering the entire dental industry that will empower our growing sales team to prospect and close new deals
- Punch through ambiguity and a growing level of complexity when it comes to our organization's sales and revenue data
- Communicate data-backed findings to a diverse constituency of internal and external stakeholders
- Build additional processes for our growing Sales and Revenue Operations team
What We're Looking For
- 0-2+ years in an sales or operations-oriented data analyst role (high-growth startup environments highly preferred)
- Track record of success in building data processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to work across disparate teams to achieve consensus on key business decisions
- Experience with or a desire to learn the following tools: Salesforce, Gong, SQL, Excel, Google Sheets, Looker
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Exposure to healthcare environments or stakeholders
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.