Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy is hiring an Operations Research Analyst to build systems and processes as we scale our managed marketplace. The Operations Research Analyst will focus on new laboratory acquisition projects, helping to drive company growth and revenue.
What You'll Do
- Solve for scale: support and refine a complex operational system that includes supply chain, logistics, sales, product, and partner/vendor relationship management
- Build financial models that identify areas for profit growth and cost reduction
- Create a system for evaluating potential lab partners
- Evaluate new product line opportunities and create strategic plans for expansion
- Identify operational bottlenecks and build scalable solutions that grow our business and marketshare
- Leverage a wealth of disparate data sources to drive strategic decision making
- Project manage new operational initiatives with stakeholders across the business (executive, operations, product, and IT)
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a banking, venture capital, or consulting environment
- Track record of success in building new operational processes and an ability to work through ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate new product opportunities by bringing internal stakeholders and existing/ new partners together
- Experience working as part of a high-performing interconnected operations team
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and fix problems in a hands-on manner when needed
- Financial modeling expertise
- Experience using data to analyze performance and drive strategic decision making
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities
- Proven capabilities in evaluating operational gaps/ weaknesses
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.