Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy is hiring a Product Manager to join our rapidly scaling technology organization. This person will help drive new product features and rollouts and work collaboratively with our world class engineering and operations teams (staffed with alums of Facebook, Google, Apple, Airbnb, Uber, WeWork, Palantir, and more).
Our stack: TypeScript, NodeJS, NestJS, React/Redux, PostgreSQL
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager at Dandy, you will be devising strategy, developing product requirements, and overseeing execution for some of the highest impact initiatives that serve our dentists.
At Dandy, Product Managers help build innovative products for our dentists. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams. On a day to day basis, you will spend your time split between external meetings with customers and internal discussions with your engineering, marketing, analytics, and sales counterparts. This role will provide the opportunity to develop the strategy for Dandy's core products and get feedback on your plans directly from Dandy's leadership team.
We’re looking for creative and curious product thinkers who can develop and grow a compelling vision for Dandy's products.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, managing technical software products from kick-off through ship and iteration
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Ability to deal with ambiguity - given an open-ended task, you can deliver impactful work with minimal supervision.
- Empathy for end users - partner with Design team to craft intuitive workflows that improve our user experience and satisfaction.
- Great communication - You are able to communicate effectively, write strong product requirements, and drive consensus across functions and teams.
- Technical competence – you can discuss API’s and services with the engineering team (you don’t need to be able to code).
With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience at an operationally-intensive company
- Design experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in the healthcare space
- Time spent at a venture-backed startup during hypergrowth
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.