Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
We’re hiring our first Recruiter to work directly with our Head of Talent to grow the company and fuel our explosive growth. This person will run full-cycle autonomous searches across tech and non-tech roles, working to close top-flight candidates. They’ll also build fundamental hiring infrastructure and drive culture initiatives forward as we scale. This is an outstanding role for an ambitious recruiter who wants to make an outsize impact at a hypergrowth-stage company.
What You'll Do
- Run a rigorous full-cycle recruiting process to source, interview, and close top-tier candidates
- Partner with hiring managers on all aspects of the recruiting process including ideal candidate profile creation, interview process design, compensation planning, and negotiations
- Optimize current recruiting processes and build new ones from the ground up, with a special emphasis on sourcing channels, employer branding, and candidate experience
- Support scaling recruiting operations - you will need to work smarter and not just harder
- Connect the recruiting process to larger post-hire culture initiatives
What We're Looking For
- 2-4+ years of recruiting experience in a high-growth startup environment (SaaS work is highly preferred)
- Experience with the full recruiting cycle, with an emphasis on closing high level candidates
- Ability to punch through ambiguity and ramp up quickly with limited resources
- Experience with tech and non-tech recruiting; you will be a generalist in every sense of the word
- Deep experience with standard recruiting tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Resource, GSuite), and a desire to explore and implement new tools to further streamline the recruiting process
- Overall track record of professional and academic success
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Player/coach experience as either a team lead or manager
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with marketplace models
- Part of a startup acquisition or IPO
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.