Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy is hiring an FP&A Analyst to join our rapidly growing company. You’ll be working within the Finance team, directly reporting to the Head of Finance.
What You'll Do
- Financial planning, including budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling, that provides relevant and insightful intelligence that influences strategic decision making.
- Conduct monthly close and variance analysis; present synthesized key findings on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify, analyze and present key business metrics and KPIs to provide a snapshot of the major drivers of the financial health of the company.
- Develop and implement new procedures and processes to enhance the productivity, efficiency, and workflow of the Finance Department, including driving process automation leveraging existing templates, financial databases and BI tools
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 1-2 years of of experience in FP&A role at a high-growth startup, plus 1-2 years investment banking, private equity, hedge fund or corporate finance (FP&A) role at an established medium to large sized business ($500mm+ of annual revenue or higher)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, extensive experience building integrated models (including 3 statement models) from scratch, in Excel and/or Google Sheets; and experience resolving complex business problems with well-structured analytics
- Understanding of GAAP and key accounting and revenue recognition principles; understanding of the 3 main financial statements and how they tie together
- Experience with identifying, analyzing and presenting key business metrics and KPIs
- SQL or comparable query language experience.
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Some working knowledge of reporting tools
- Experience in or exposure to the healthcare space
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k program
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.