Dandy is a business-in-a-box for dentists. Our vision is to become the operating system for every dental office in America by leading the transition to digital dentistry for the $200 billion industry. Headquartered in New York City, Dandy is backed by the world's leading venture capital investors.
Dandy is hiring an experienced Account Manager to join our rapidly growing venture-backed company. Dandy AMs own the full customer lifecycle: you’ll onboard new customers, proactively manage your accounts in an effort to grow existing relationships and reduce churn, and act as the internal advocate for our customers. As the second hire on the Account Management team, you will play a leadership role in helping us build out our customer operations and will have significant license to structure and iterate on processes that ensure an incredible end-to-end experience for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Own the entire customer experience/lifecycle as soon as a contract is been signed.
- Act as the dedicated point of contact for customers, and will continuously optimize their experience to ensure they are driving ongoing value from Dandy, while also growing our contracts and mitigating the risk of churn.
- As our second Account Manager, you will report to the Head of Account Management and will play a critical role in building our account management system from scratch as well as in scaling out our customer teams.
- Partner closely with the sales and product teams as well as our broader executive leadership team to ensure everything we do puts the customer first.
- Develop systems and processes that will ultimately drive revenue and deepen existing client relationships.
What We're Looking For
- Strong track record in account management or customer success; you should be able to quantify this track record with metrics around renewal/growth rates and NPS/CSAT as well as with examples of process development and improvement.
- Track record of promotions, progression, and pivots in your prior work experience
- Experience solving complex problems, working through ambiguity, and communicating across a diverse cross-functional team.
- Deep experience in defining and scaling operational processes, both internally and with external partners.
- Ability to act as a project manager on complex customer-centric initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a desire to embrace any opportunity to roll up your sleeves.
- Passion for fast-paced environments with monthly and quarterly targets that scale quickly along with the overall business.
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience managing a team and driving the hiring process
- Experience working with SMBs (small business owners like restaurants, motels, or dentists)
- Outstanding customer references to share
- Proven sales ability
- Time spent at a venture-backed startup during hypergrowth
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
- Best in class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and coffee
- 401k plan
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.