We are looking for a team player to join our customer support team. In this role, you will work with our customer care and service managers to assist in providing an exceptional customer experience for our homeowners. You will be responsible for fielding incoming customer contacts, proactively reaching out to homeowners to resolve issues, and keeping accurate records of all homeowner interactions. Some scheduling and working with subcontractors will be part of your day to day.
This role requires an excellent communicator, team player, flexibility, and a great attitude.
- Provide phone, chat and email support for Dandelion’s customers
- Execute service level standards focused on response time and issue resolution
- Intake customer concerns and schedule service visits for homeowners reporting issues
- Document customer interaction in internal Customer Management Platform
Who you are
- 1-3+ years experience in dynamic customer service role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient Computer skills - a Must!
- Team player, high sense of responsibility, problem solver
- Tireless and relentless advocate for the customer
- Proactive, self motivated, independent individual who works well with others
- You are highly organized and hold yourself accountable to complete the task at hand
- Willing and able to learn new tools and software platforms
- Available to work 9am-5pm EST
- HVAC knowledge is a plus, but not required
***** We want to know why you think you are a good fit for this opportunity - please submit a cover letter with your application*****
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance offered
- 401k plan offered
- Stock/Equity options offered
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Training support including on-the-job and virtual/online based courses
You’ll love working at Dandelion because:
We’re solving the world’s hardest problems. You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer renewable heating and cooling from the ground-up (literally). There’s no established playbook for fighting climate change, so your work will be messy, challenging, and build a better, cleaner world.
We’re good people. It sounds simple, and it is. We are passionate, vision-driven, low-ego, and treat one another with kindness and respect. We challenge ideas here, not people.
We hold each other accountable. We celebrate our wins and learn from our losses. We’re honest, realistic, and transparent across all areas of the business, every day -- not just at our monthly all-hands meeting.
Dandelion Energy is an energy innovation company working to electrify home heating. We create and install geothermal heat pumps to replace fossil-fueled furnaces and boilers. Since spinning out of Google X in 2017, we’ve grown into an organization of over 100 employees and have become the largest residential geothermal heat pump installation company in the US. Our carbon impact to date is the equivalent to taking over 25,000 cars off the road, and that impact is accelerating with our growth!
Our cross-disciplinary team consists of experts in geothermal, drilling, heat pump and software engineering, HVAC installation, solar and solar financing, behavioral economics, and high-growth operations, among other backgrounds. With the potential to catalyze and scale a widespread transition to sustainable and affordable heating and cooling, our work is both exciting and complex. We are working to create a wholesale shift in how people heat and cool their homes — join us!