We are looking for a Subcontractor Coordinator who will help us scale our operations in Connecticut. You’ll coordinate day to day operations tasks with our subcontractors pre construction through final payment. You will focus primarily on product options subcontractors such as the offering of Ductwork installation, AeroSeal installation, Electric updates, Plumbing, Oil tank and boiler remediation and removal. You will report to the production manager and will also be responsible for supporting our work with Dandelion’s full heat pump installation partners, as needed.
- Coordinate pre construction workflows for all of our subcontractors.
- Arrange and schedule site visits as needed
- Ensuring issuance of purchase orders (PO) with the Finance team
- Coordinate with Account Managers to schedule work execution
- Accurately monitor your tasks on our various software (ie CRM and reporting)
- Coordinate Subcontractor installations:
- Escalate any on site installation issues, questions, or accidents as needed
- Confirm adequate completion of work including quality control verification
- Work with Finance to approve final invoices
- Issue change orders
- Maintain up to date records for all subcontractors
- Current and past insurance certificates and policy information
- Current work agreements and documentation
- Individual project contracts,
- Purchase Orders
- Log project related email dialogs
- Completed work documentation within customer folders
- Maintain real time notes records of all communication, project updates, questions, and notes related to subcontracted work within Dandelion software platforms as needed.
- Work daily with the Subcontractors, Account Managers, and Scheduling team to keep production schedules up to date at all times.
- Escalate all questions that can not be directly resolved each day and convey answers back to point source asap
- You have 1-3 years experience in scheduling and coordinating work with subcontractors
- Communications skills- you able to form and express decisive opinions in a collaborative, clear, and approachable manner
- You have handled escalations in the field in a timely and professional manner
- You are a problem solver - you see an issue and try to come up with the best solution or know who to call to resolve
- Attention to detail is a must. In this role, you need to be a “safe pair of hands”
- You have experience working cross functionally with internal stakeholders to deliver results and ensure a ‘best-in-class’ customer experience
- Prioritization and resilience- you understand when and how to manage to a tight timeline while maintaining standards of excellence.
- You have experience utilizing and updating CRM and reporting software- a plus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance offered
- 401k plan offered
- Stock/Equity options offered
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Training support including on-the-job and virtual/online based courses
- 40 hour work week, overtime available
You’ll love working at Dandelion because:
We’re solving the world’s hardest problems. You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer renewable heating and cooling from the ground-up (literally). There’s no established playbook for fighting climate change, so your work will be messy, challenging, and build a better, cleaner world.
We’re good people. It sounds simple, and it is. We are passionate, vision-driven, low-ego, and treat one another with kindness and respect. We challenge ideas here, not people.
We hold each other accountable. We celebrate our wins and learn from our losses. We’re honest, realistic, and transparent across all areas of the business, every day -- not just at our monthly all-hands meeting.