The way we heat and cool our homes is antiquated, dirty and dangerous. We take it for granted that we pump fossil fuels into our homes in order to keep them warm. There is a better way. Spun out of Google X, Dandelion has developed a residential geothermal solution that is clean, safe, and affordable to the masses. Dandelion’s proprietary technology, world-class team, and access to capital gives it the advantage to dominate this huge market.
In 30 years no one will pump fossil fuels into their house to heat their home. Dandelion is leading the way.
We are looking for a team player to join our customer support team. In this role, you will work with our customer care and service managers to assist in providing an exceptional customer experience for our homeowners. You will be responsible for fielding incoming customer contacts, proactively reaching out to homeowners to resolve issues, and keeping accurate records of all homeowner interactions. Some scheduling and working with subcontractors will be part of your day to day.
This role requires an excellent communicator, team player, flexibility, and a great attitude.
- Provide phone and email support for Dandelion’s customers
- Execute service level standards focused on response time and issue resolution
- Schedule service visits for homeowners reporting issues
- Documenting customer interaction in internal Customer Management Platform
Who you are
- 1-3+ years experience in dynamic customer service role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, high sense of responsibility, problem solver
- Tireless and relentless advocate for the customer
- Proactive, self motivated, independent individual who works well with others
- You are highly organized and hold yourself accountable to complete the task at hand
- Willing and able to learn new tools and software platforms
- HVAC knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance offered from day one!
- 401k plan offered
- Stock/Equity options offered
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Training support including on-the-job and virtual/online-based courses
- 40-hour workweek, overtime available
You’ll love working at Dandelion because:
We’re solving the world’s hardest problems. You’ll have the opportunity to pioneer renewable heating and cooling from the ground-up (literally). There’s no established playbook for fighting climate change, so your work will be messy, challenging, and build a better, cleaner world.
We’re good people. It sounds simple, and it is. We are passionate, vision-driven, low-ego, and treat one another with kindness and respect. We challenge ideas here, not people.
We hold each other accountable. We celebrate our wins and learn from our losses. We’re honest, realistic, and transparent across all areas of the business, every day -- not just at our monthly all-hands meeting.
***** We want to know why you think you are a good fit for this opportunity - please submit a cover letter with your application*****