DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay is looking for an experienced Lead Product Designer who has an exceptional user-centric design approach and desire to design an elegant mobile-first product that puts consumers in control of their pay and daily financial decisions.
You will be responsible for designing new consumer experiences that bring our product vision to life in a way that is valuable, easy to use and of the highest level of craft and execution. You should have experience designing consumer-facing products or features, ideally within fintech, payments or related areas, and expect to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design and visual design skills.
How you will make an impact:
- Deeply understand our users, business and jobs-to-be-done with strong user empathy
- Own the user experience of digital, mobile-first products and features from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers and designers
- Take broad and conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our rapidly growing user base
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Design new features and products from the ground up; and tirelessly iterate to find areas of improvement with evaluative and quantitative research
- Craft designs within existing visual systems and/or standards
- Stay up to speed on the rapidly evolving consumer finance and payments industries.
- Make use of data to make informed product design decisions.
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in designing consumer facing product or features
- Strong portfolio that includes consumer-facing mobile products and features with financial transactions
- A broad product design skill set, with core strengths in at least two of the following -- UX strategy, interaction design, prototyping and/or visual design. For example:
- Ability to think strategically to understand the user and business needs; and think creatively to craft design solutions that delight our users and create value
- Prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow, interaction or feature will work
- Interaction Design skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs.
- Visual Design skills in typography, mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense
- Fintech, payments, or related industry experience designing financial transactions.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay requires all colleagues in in-office positions be vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus unless there is a documented and approved medical or religious accommodation. As a condition of employment, prior to your start date, you will be required to complete an attestation of vaccination.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We welcome people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission*. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
*DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.