DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay is looking for a Senior Manager, Revenue Systems to lead a high performing team of systems administrators and engineers and run point on large, impactful initiatives that will enable the Revenue team. This will be an important leadership role within DailyPay and will sit on the Revenue Operations team. You will manage a small team of systems admins and engineers responsible for implementing technology that creates our ideal user experience and end-to-end lifecycle around back office enablement. You will be responsible for the ongoing development, growth, coaching, and success of your team.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Drive technical strategy and establish a coordinated team operations to deliver tech solutions that will position us for future growth to support an empowered employee experience
- Manage a team of systems admins and engineers with support, development, and inclusivity top of mind
- Serve as the nucleus among our disparate cross-functional back office teams and business partners
- Partner closely with our key stakeholders across DailyPay to align on initiatives and goals
- Manage and execute on the strategic projects to improve compliance and back office enablement at DailyPay
- Maintain, establish and ensure compliance with all technical solutions and existing systems
What You Bring to The Team:
- Have experience in a project management and business enablement operational role
- Have a passion and experience for people management and be able to understand technical concepts
- Have proven success managing and enabling business processes at scale
- Have experience working with revenue systems and have a deep understanding of data governance, compliance, security, and privacy needs
- Are able to manage deadlines appropriately and work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Are able to make decisions and provide advice/explain the rationale for the decision to a curious and empowered team, with an emphasis on data analysis
- Have proven ability to independently partner with senior leadership and develop strong relationships based on trust with team members
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have superior organizational skills and eager to learn quickly
- Bachelor's degree
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.