DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As a DailyPay Sales Engineer, you understand the sales process for a growth-stage SaaS product and the importance of building rapport with potential partners looking to offer DailyPay to their workforce. You will be a strategic addition to the Revenue team, working alongside Account Executives to understand Partner needs and demonstrate our capability to bring value to their employees and organizational efficiencies which drive value to their bottom line.
You’ll bring a deep product knowledge and technical background to bear in explaining complex concepts concisely to business owners and positioning our business case while showcasing our product through seamless demos and professional presentations. You can answer questions on our deployment process and ongoing product functionality while uncovering unique requirements and specific needs. With an attuned ear on the front line, you’ll also be a liaison to our product team, distilling sales engagement feedback for them to help guide our roadmap. Finally, you’ll have the organizational skills to do all this, and be able to manage coordinating multiple RFP proposals at the same time.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Partner with the account executives from start to finish to help secure the partnership of best in class employers
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Engage with prospects to understand their needs and gather requirements
- Assist the Sales team in preparations and delivery of any pre-sales discovery and analysis
- Help sales to qualify prospects
- Build and present demos and presentations tailored to specific customer needs
- Highlight competitive differentiation and handle sales objections
- Educate prospects on implementation and usage of the product and answer any technical sales-related questions, including product, value analysis, security, and compliance
- Marshall internal cross-functional resources and orchestrate actions to help close deals
- Stay on top of industry trends and competitive analysis
- Gather customer feedback and work closely with product team to enhance product offering
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Contribute to InfoSec evaluations and questionnaires
- Assist with contract negotiations and review
- Ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales to post-sales handoff to our Client Success team
What You Bring to The Team:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years’ experience working in a product/technical role as a SaaS sales engineer/sales consultant
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence customer stakeholders including C-level
- Excellent communicator with strong business acumen
- Experience demonstrating software solutions to enterprise level clients
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Ability to explain technical details to a non-technical audience
- Strong desire to be an enthusiastic member of a growing sales team
- Understanding of sales performance metrics or KPI’s
- Availability to travel as needed
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
Bonus Points for:
- Understands cybersecurity issues and risks
- Familiarity with HCM, Payroll, Timekeeping or Payments systems or products
- Familiarity with benefit solutions
- On demand pay or Earned wage access experience a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.