DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Systems Analyst to join DailyPay as we implement and expand our EPM Systems team. The role will work with the FP&A team on all model design and building while working with our existing Quantitative Model Analyst. DailyPay will implement and expand a new planning platform across the business departments. We are looking for an experienced Anaplan or Adaptive planning professional, who is a strong Model Builder with a great understanding of FP&A processes.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Partner with cross functional teams to understanding existing models and translate them into planning platform models (Anaplan or Adaptive)
- Implement and manage model design, as well as model building
- Manage data integrations and data from other ERP tools
- Conduct trainings for business users and team members
- Configure, maintain and modify plan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings
- Communicate with business partners to fully understand the pain points, and areas of improvements across the platform.
- Following best practices for model design, implementation, & development
- Continue to support, administer, & maintain the planning platform
- The ideal candidate will also have a good understanding of the end-to-end Financial Planning & Budgeting Process, including forecasting, headcount planning, spend management and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Deep experience with the Anaplan applications and other solutions related to planning
- Experience and understanding of Fintech or SAAS business environments
- At least 2-3 years Anaplan experience preferably in the Fintech/SaaS industries
- An understanding of how to translate what businesses want to do in the planning platform, not just translating an Excel process
- Minimum 2 years supporting FP&A ideal
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment
- Experience in integrations with CRM, HCM, financial planning, etc. is a plus
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.