DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
We are seeking a Customer Support Agent to provide support to our end users. You will report to the Customer Support Manager and be part of the rapidly growing External Operations team at DailyPay. This is an amazing opportunity to join a hyper growth start up! Our goal is for you to get to grow with us.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
Schedule we are hiring for:
- Monday - Friday, 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Tuesday - Friday, 8 a.m. start Saturday
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Handle full cycle tickets resolution: review ticket, investigate and resolve, provide the resolution to customer via written email communication, outbound call or chat to ensure full understanding and customer satisfaction with the provided resolution
- Work cross-functionally to investigate individual employee cases
- Become a subject matter expert on DailyPay’s product
- Capture customer insights/feedback to be shared with our product team to improve the User Interface and User Experience
What You Bring to The Table:
- Bachelors Degree or 3+ years experience in customer support, client services, or operations
- Proficiency in an omnichannel environment consisting of voice, chat and email correspondence
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and self-starter excited to take on new challenges
- Enjoys collaborating cross functionally; working as part of a team and interacting with different personalities
- This is an in office role combined with some remote work while the pandemic persists. You must have s quiet, secure work area in the home with access to high speed internet (internet expenses are not reimbursed by DailyPay), free from background noise and where customer information can be kept confidential and secure
- Employees should not be scheduled to be the primary caregiver while working
- Most importantly, excited to help DailyPay customers by resolving complex inquiries and highly sensitive escalations
Bonus Points for:
- Customer support and client facing experience
- Startup experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk and other common support software
- The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys trouble shooting, researching, and helping people succeed financially
What We Offer:
- You will receive a full month of training that will not only cover product specific training but also in depth training in customer service.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Fun company outings and events
- 401K with company match
- 15 Days PTO
- 8 paid company holidays
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.