DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Execute DailyPay’s strategy to meet our growing reporting obligations, including building out a robust corporate reporting infrastructure required to support a fast-paced, high-growth company, focusing on compliant reporting methodologies.
- Provide a deep source of knowledge on best practice corporate reporting requirements of supervisory and regulatory authorities.
- Collaborate closely with the Finance team and management to steer the financial reporting cadences toward quarterly reporting.
- Prepare and coordinate workpapers supporting the disclosures and financial information for corporate filings and financial statement pro formas.
- Maintain internal controls over financial reporting processes.
- Liaise with external auditors to facilitate the completion of their quarterly reviews.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in public and industry accounting
- A strong understanding and practical knowledge of corporate reporting rules and requirements with past experience in a public regulatory environment
- Working knowledge of reporting tools and filing with supervisory and regulatory authorities
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to rally various stakeholders and teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify issues and connect the dots across multiple areas
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.