DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
The Talent Acquisition team is seeking an experienced full-cycle Sales Recruiter with a background supporting Sales or Revenue teams at either a tech startup or a successful technology company. You should have a strong understanding of best practices, successfully partner with multiple Hiring Managers, experience bringing in senior-level talent, and demonstrated ability to build out creative recruitment strategies. If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Optimize recruitment process
- Align with internal hiring managers and leadership to produce role descriptions
- Outreach, source and assess qualified candidates
- Guide the hiring and decision making process
- Lead offer strategy, construction and delivery
- Be a valued business partner to department heads to help meet departmental goals
- Educate hiring managers on candidate pipeline and current market landscape
- Support the growth of the Recruiting Team at DailyPay
- Produce written status reports as required
- Masterfully use Greenhouse
- Enter and maintain candidate records and documents
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 4 years of full cycle recruitment experience, 2 years of sales recruiting
- In house recruiting experience required
- Broad range of recruiting and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication
- Must be a proven self-starter and be able to effectively manage multiple projects
- Must have the highest level of personal integrity, value the contribution of others and have a significant commitment to achieve outstanding results
- Excitement for and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with the Greenhouse ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.