DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
The Business Development and Partnerships Team is responsible for exploring new revenue and product opportunities for DailyPay. We partner with companies in a wide range of industries such as Human Capital Management, Banks, Benefits, Brokers, Talent Acquisition to list a few. The team focuses on developing opportunities to monetize our product and services in addition to generating lead opportunities for our sales team. The Partnerships team also focuses on integration opportunities for DailyPay. These integrations enhance the end company and user experience by reducing implementation friction and time to launch.
As a Business Development & Partnerships Manager, you will work closely with the partnership team to identify and lead strategic projects that benefit DailyPay from a product and revenue standpoint. You will build an internal business case and work with key leaders in Product, Marketing and Sales to move these initiatives forward. You will also manage the contract negotiations with our partners and our internal legal team.
Post contract execution, you will be the main point of contact and manage the on-going relationship between DailyPay and our partners. You will be in charge with setting the partnership strategy and ensuring the team works toward those goals. Additionally, you will work closely with the Strategic Partnership Executives and Channel Marketing Managers to drive sales and develop co-marketing opportunities.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Lead all strategic partnership initiatives of the BD team, from sourcing new partners to contract negotiations to on-going relationship management
- Negotiate business terms and work with Legal on drafting partnership contracts
- Develop go-to-market plans to onboard new partners (i.e. project manage integrations, develop processes, product roadmap)
- Co-develop strategic initiatives with our partners such as joint-press campaigns, case studies, webinars, sales training, etc.
- Analyze and review performance of existing partners
- Develop and maintain financial models for internal partnership analysis
What You Bring to The Team:
- Experience operating within and across cross-functional teams (e.g. product management, sales, operations, legal, marketing, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and people skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to articulate and formulate contractual, technical, and financial concepts with partners and internal teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 5+ years of experience in sales/ business development preferred but not necessary
- Experience in HCM or Fin Tech preferred but not necessary
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.